We look back on our enchanting garden: Darégal’s 2015 Plant Nursery.
For 5 months, Darégal worked hand in hand with nature to get the best out of culinary herbs.
45 varieties were discovered:
11 culinary herbs of the future
6 wild herbs
10 varieties of chillies
18 types of basil
You loved them, enjoyed them and tested them!
So now, and exclusively for you, here is the Best Of Darégal’s 2015 Plant Nursery:
• Pepper Mint loved for its intense freshness.
• Fragrant Verbena enjoyed for its subtle lemony hints, a small delight which takes you back to the world of herbal teas.
• Lime Basil recognised in both sweet and savoury dishes. It stands out from Lemon Basil for its warmer and less bitter notes.
• Fennel leaves tickled everyone’s curiosity, even the most extravagant individuals, with its warm and aniseed notes.
• And finally, Aztec honeyherb compared to candy by all those with a sweet tooth.
During your visit to Darégal’s 2016 Plant Nursery, our Herbs Sommeliers will introduce some of the secrets and the magic of culinary herbs.
41 of you are back again this year, you don’t want to be the one to miss out.
Set in the heart of Daregal’s 2016 Plant Nursery, “Chez La Serre” combines a meeting area and a Testing Kitchen and is entirely dedicated and available to testing and sharing those new culinary herbs in your cooking.
Darégal’s 2016 Plant Nursery is a 45 minutes drive to South Paris and to Orly Airport (A6 Motorway, junction 13).